In the current public health and economic crisis arising from COVID-19, the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community remains our top priority.
To adapt to the changing situation we are operating in accordance with current WA Government guidelines for the wellbeing and protection of our community:
- Our Claremont shop is open for dine-in, take-away and UberEats deliveries from 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm Saturday, closed Sunday
- We are only accepting cashless payments
- Customers are asked to practice appropriate social distancing instore
- We are now accepting jar returns again - please wash your jars before returning (not the lids, please put these with your usual household recycling)
- Our shop has a thorough daily cleaning regime and our staff are trained in diligent personal hygiene and social distancing
Production and delivery
- Our facility has a thorough ongoing and daily cleaning regime with full clean-downs and sanitation of surfaces and equipment
- Our production facility meets the Australian Food Safety Standards for food and beverage production, including all requirements for cleanliness, sanitation and staff training in food safety and personal hygiene
- Our delivery service continues to be contactless - we leave your order in a safe location at the nominated delivery address and send a text message notifying you of the delivery
- No person in our business has contracted or presented any symptoms of the virus, and all staff are instructed to remain away from the workplace if they are unwell or experiencing symptoms of any kind
Despite the challenges we all face, at Pressed Earth we remain spirited for the future and inspired by the sense of hope, community-mindedness and rapid response and innovation out there in our world. We will continue to support our wonderful customers, staff, suppliers and the wider community to the best of our ability and capacity.