Terms & Conditions
Pricing and payment
- All prices displayed on this website are in AUD.
- Purchases from the online store will be confirmed when you complete payment for the items and for delivery.
- Orders must be placed by midday the day before your scheduled delivery.
- We don't deliver on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays.
- We deliver to most postcodes within the Perth metropolitan area - please enter your postcode when checking out to make sure we deliver to your area.
- We are expanding our delivery zones - please contact us if you are outside our current delivery area.
- Orders over $100 receive free delivery.
- Orders under $100 incur a flat delivery fee of $10 to all delivery areas.
- Home deliveries are made between 5:00AM and 8:00AM.
- If we are delivering to a workplace, please include a note on the Shopping Cart page as we can usually accommodate a later delivery time (after 8:00AM) if required.
- If you live outside of the current delivery zone you can choose to collect your juice from one of our collection points: Pressed Earth Claremont Shop, Pressed Earth HQ in Osborne Park, IGA Leederville, Mataya Eatery, Basil's Fine Foods and Kalamunda IGA Food Market the morning of your selected delivery (Mataya and Kalamunda collections are available Mondays and Fridays only)
- Collection windows are as follows: Pressed Earth Claremont (7:30AM - 3:00PM), Pressed Earth HQ Osborne Park (8:30AM - 3:00PM) IGA Leederville (8:00AM - 7:00PM), Mataya Eatery (Monday and Friday 9.30AM - 12:00PM), Basil's Fine Foods (8:00AM - 7:00PM) and Kalamunda IGA Food Market (Monday and Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM) only on your selected delivery date.
- Please advise any specific delivery requests or details during check out. For example if your property is particularly difficult to locate or you would like to provide the driver with a security code to gain access to your front door.
- We are unable to advise the exact time to expect your delivery, and are only able to provide a general delivery window. We will send a text message to advise when your juice is 15-20 minutes away.
- We offer contactless delivery, so your order will be left on your doorstep or in a suitably safe place, at the discretion of our driver. We send a second text message to advise that your delivery has been completed. You must be at home to receive your delivery and refrigerate your juice without delay, as the juice will be left at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any lost, stolen, damaged or spoiled products when the order has been delivered this way.
- Your juice is raw and unpasteurised, so please put it in the fridge asap and keep it cold until you drink it. If you are collecting your order, we recommend bringing an esky to keep it chilled.
- We do not accept responsibility for spoiled products or any adverse affects where the juice has not been stored and consumed as per our instructions or product labels.
- If the driver is unable to leave your juice in a reasonable location we shall be in contact to arrange a second delivery attempt (with an additional delivery charge).
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- We do our best to deliver on time, however if we are delayed for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible.
- A minimum order of $50 is required for delivery (excludes delivery fee).
- For every Pressed Earth glass jar returned to our Claremont shop we offer 50c towards all future juice purchases in store.
- In order to participate in the jar return program and obtain credit towards future purchases, customers must sign up to our loyalty program instore.
- Returned jars will only be accepted in a clean condition, thoroughly rinsed and without the lid (please place the lid in your usual household recycling).
- We reserve the right to refuse jars that are not returned in an acceptably clean condition.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the jar return program at any time without notice.
- We can guarantee that our juice will be fresh, but certain things are out of our control… for example some ingredients may not be available all year round or a traffic jam could make us a few minutes late – please bear with us, we’ll always do our best to resolve any issues as soon as we can.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries, complaints or suggestions.
- We make all our products fresh to order, and therefore we cannot accommodate late cancellations.
- Orders cancelled 48 hours before expected delivery time will incur an administrative fee of $20.
- Orders cancelled after this time will be charged for in full.
Returns and Refunds
- We do our best to make sure that every Pressed Earth juice is just right – but we acknowledge that mistakes do happen and are more than happy to chat to you and resolve the situation if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our product.
- If you receive the incorrect juices please let us know immediately and we will refund or replace them.
Health & Disclaimer
- Please ensure that juice is refrigerated as soon as possible after delivery.
- Our juice keeps for approximately 96 hours whilst unopened and refrigerated – discard juice that has passed the use by date.
- You acknowledge and accept that our products have not been pasteurised.
- We are always careful with how we handle produce and juicing equipment, however cross contamination with nuts can happen.
- Pressed Earth makes no claims as to the health effects of its products. We recommend you consult a licensed medical practitioner before commencing any form of cleanse regime or deciding if our products are right for you.
10th Birthday Prizes
- Prizes may be redeemed online or instore as specified on the prize card.
- Prizes cannot be used with any other offer or discount.
- Prizes must be redeemed before 31 December 2023. No prize cards will be honoured after this date.
- To claim the Major Prize, the winner must contact email@example.com by 30 November 2023. Pressed Earth will advise the winner where the prize can be collected.
- If the Major Prize winner does not claim the prize by 30 November 2023, Pressed Earth reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The major prize includes a $400 store card to use at Lululemon Claremont. The card must be presented instore prior to 21 December 2023. The card is valid on any products and must be redeemed in one transaction. Other T&C may apply.
- Employees of Pressed Earth or anyone connected in any way with helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Pressed Earth reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for events outside of Pressed Earth's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Pressed Earth is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Pressed Earth's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.