Pricing and payment
- All prices displayed on this website are in AUD.
- Purchases from the online store will be confirmed when you complete payment for the items and for delivery.
- Orders must be finalised by midday the day before your scheduled delivery.
- Refrigerated deliveries are currently unavailable on Sundays.
- We deliver to the Perth Metropolitan area - delivery fees can be found on our Locate page.
- Orders over $400 receive free delivery.
- Home deliveries are between 05h00 and 08h00.
- Our delivery zone is constantly growing, please check your postcode eligibility on our Locate page or after entering your shipping address during check out.
- If you live outside of the current delivery zone you may collect your juice from our Claremont Store, IGA Leederville, IGA Pearsall or Small Print the morning of your selected delivery.
- Collection windows are as follows: Claremont Store (07h00 - 16h00), IGA Leederville (08h00 - 19h00), IGA Pearsall (09h00 - 19h00) or Small Print (08h00 - 16h00) on your selected delivery date.
- Please stipulate any specific delivery requests during check out. For example your property is particularly difficult to locate or you would like to provide the driver with a security code to gain access to your front door.
- As much as we’d like to offer an accurate delivery time we are only able to provide a general delivery window. We shall however send a text message to advise when your juice is 20-30 minutes away.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery in person or if your delivery is before 6am, the juice shall be left in a location of the driver’s discretion at the customer’s risk. We shall send a text message to advise where it has been left.
- If the driver is unable to leave your juice in a reasonable location we shall be in contact to arrange a second delivery attempt (additional delivery charge).
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- We do our best to deliver on time, however if we are delayed for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible.
- A minimum order of $50 is required for delivery (excludes delivery fee).
- For every bottle returned to our Claremont store we offer 50c towards all future juice purchases in store.
- We can guarantee that our juice will be fresh, but certain things are out of our control… for example some ingredients may not be available all year round or a traffic jam could make us a few minutes late – please bear with us, we’ll always do our best to resolve any issues as soon as we can.
- Contact email@example.com with any queries, complaints or suggestions.
- Orders cancelled 48 hours before expected delivery time will incur an administrative fee of $20.
- Orders cancelled after this time will be charged for in full.
Returns and Refunds
- We do our best to make sure that every Pressed Earth juice is just right – but we acknowledge that mistakes do happen and are more than happy to chat to you and resolve the situation if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our product.
- If you receive the incorrect juices please let us know immediately and we will refund or replace them.
Health & Disclaimer
- Please ensure that juice is refrigerated as soon as possible after delivery.
- Our juice keeps for approximately 72 hours whilst unopened and refrigerated – discard juice that has passed the use by date.
- You acknowledge and accept that our products have not been pasteurised.
- We are always careful with how we handle produce and juicing equipment, however cross contamination with nuts can happen.
- Pressed Earth makes no claims as to the health effects of its products. We recommend you consult a licensed medical practitioner before commencing any form of cleanse regime.
- Employees of Pressed Earth or anyone connected in any way with helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Pressed Earth reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for events outside of the Pressed Earths control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Pressed Earth is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email/social media platforms within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Pressed Earth will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Pressed Earth's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.